LostboyZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here

Go down 
+11
Thei La menthe
Sharwin
laserdisc
Felk
Queenmagica
AresLament
Inoue aka EG aka Azra
furios
OwnThatShit
tOm
Shadowfax13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
AresLament

AresLament

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:42 pm

update.... doctor has announce that she got some sort of virus and her termperature is reaching 39 c. Sad Sad

hope that she gets well soon...
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:50 pm

And if i'm free later tonight... i will be joining u guys in game bring my MG... queen or team need you to lvl him up pleaseeeeeeeee.......
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: MG   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 5:40 pm

MG i hope shakira gets well, it hurts me that she has it bad.

i will come bdw today 16:13, and i got alot of homework today, ill try logg on 19:00 and laters

if ur on sooner then that, try pm LordSchwend or oOLordofthepitOo too logg my char and lvl u...tell its an ordre from queen
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: dsad   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 5:43 pm

also sharwin will be back this friday,he got some football cup shit
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 11:29 am

Now her temperature is dropping. Everything seem well. Hope you guys can on tonight and lvl MG. He stuck with 47...Sad Good luck with your daily activities in school and studies..cheers
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 7:09 pm

mg i got to reskill anyway cause no prz on. we lvl our bdw char atm but we go pk/lvl again soon.so just logg mg go hornets and leech for some hours when im bored
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: USKO   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 10:58 pm

i am having probs with Xtrap and usko, it seems i cant get conntect with usko page. Ill try too fix it><
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 6:29 pm

1 more exam and i'm finished... they're crap... first one was good rest suckes Crying or Very sad ah well we'll see what follows!!

hope i can join everyone again after my exams cheers
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 8:35 am

Sorry to say that i cant stay in Xydonis anymore, 1 big reason is im not active playing KO anymore...good clan need active member n i cant do that. Hope Sharwin will take good care of the clan...sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: Tom   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:21 pm

no need of saying sorry tom, we understand(or i do)

we will help sharwin too^^
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:09 am

Hey Tom.... but you will be active in here right..right...right... no worries bro. will help sharwin and team to keep xydonis alive.... MG is now 49 at 67%. Very Happy .. If you do log in, come say hi to all the gang members ok.. wish u good luck with your daily activities and prosperous life ahead with your family...cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:54 pm

Surprised MG has reached lvl 50, 12%. Eager to go 59 for andream. Missed andream very much... so you guys going for 60++.Smile
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:09 pm

Gratz....so how is KO? hope everyhing doing good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:47 pm

we not going 60+.. me and queene are now making a sec char for andream when it reach lvl 59 then fisrt we go 60+ with mages.... mean while i wait intil all other in clan is lvl 59..... before i do anything
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:36 am

Tom, all of us doing great.. thanks mate.

Team, MG is now 51, 50%. Tonight need to lvl him at HW for quest. If both u and queen are on, that will be good for me.Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Hey everyone... i'm back :d... however, today i need to work for my scouts, and then babysit , but tomorrow... well, let's see if i'm able to log in then... cross your fingers :d
Back to top Go down
laserdisc

laserdisc

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:06 am

sorry i havent been on the past couple days...but my hd crashed
i think i finally got it fixed though(not sure how) but luckily i didnt lose a single thing
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 am

Very Happy lucky you... doesn't lost anything upon HD crashed. How that happen? So, will you be on after get it fix! Hmm...hope all players can be on like before Sad
Back to top Go down
laserdisc

laserdisc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 am

AresLament wrote:
Very Happy lucky you... doesn't lost anything upon HD crashed. How that happen? So, will you be on after get it fix! Hmm...hope all players can be on like before Sad

Well...Shortly after I posted that I went in and somehow found 1 file that had everything in it,not sure why it was there,but im glad I found it
I'm till having problems though,like it freezing up and all,but as soon as I restart it im good for another couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:03 pm

Hmm.... seem very quiet... how you guys doing out there. Smile

HAHA, I would like to wish a very Happy Lunar New Year to all chinese and good luck with fat ang pow to come....huhuhu.

Will on 24 hours on 7 and 8 Feb 08....hahaha holiday in Singapore.
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: Queen offline   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:33 am

Guys, too describe my situation, hm.... well im living in middle of a galcier, 1,5meter+++ snow has fallen on 2 days where i live and no public places has WWW, this was writen in a cafe in Sweeden, i will be back on as soon as possible...probobly this weekend....SRYSRYSRY.... its God, and snow made so i dont get nooodle supplies...=( if i get noodle i can remove snow with noodle power=( =( =(
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:42 am

No worries queene... im shure dol and mg send a airplane full off noodles since they chineese ( noodle land)
Back to top Go down
laserdisc

laserdisc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:16 am

hey guys,sorry i havent been on much...i've been at work alot lately(believe me id rather not). sorry to hear about your snow problems queen..hopefully it warms up there so u can join us.
btw....im trying to add a few ss that ive taken...not exactly sure how to though seeing as everytime i try to it says something about the wrong type of image,would appreciate some help if u can.
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:06 pm

hahaha PWNED queen it was me who maked the snow as u know im god^^ cause u didnt lvl me xD
jkjk...bored...nvm im thinkin about to make more snow so be carefull maybe ull not be able to eat noodles for some month xD^^
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:07 pm

btw go on and lvl im already 61 and 56%
got to wait 9 days till i can buy Platinum prem (100% XP 51-80) ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostboyZ :: Knight Online :: Xydonis@USKO-
Jump to: