LostboyZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here

Go down 
+11
Thei La menthe
Sharwin
laserdisc
Felk
Queenmagica
AresLament
Inoue aka EG aka Azra
furios
OwnThatShit
tOm
Shadowfax13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: MARCO!!!   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:31 am

ALLAH DAMIT, marco its said on the weather news, more snow for weeekend-.- ur evil!!....make it go away!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 pm

hey guys, girls :p any of you got facebook account?

add me then :p
everytime i try to log on to knight online... server says it's full... so fucking crappy... sorry i haven't joined you yet!
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 9:56 pm

war with me i need to try over and over again for like 30 min then it work... after stod no prem user tihng logg of then try again over and over again for 30min or more.... usually work with me. hope u soon get in allso.
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 1:01 pm

yeap.. it is hard to log without premium. i bought myself a bronze prem for MG just for log into games. And no difficulties in logging in. Should at least get a bronze to ease your desperation. LOL....cheers

And queen (shoan) or noodle kid, hope you can get into game soon. Only MG and GreatMager in Xydonis Sad . I pray very hard for the snow thing to move away from oslo (norway) hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:49 pm

lol i'm not buying smt with real cash for a game that is supposed to be for free to play
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: Queens return   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 2:45 am

ill be back in this week....damn these norwigians...turk brained,turtle parents...stuipid and slow(not u and ur reletive tea-.-) so damn slow too get this snow away...i been livinng in 10000 Before christ birth for 2weeks soon!!!

hmm...somthing els...laser are u sure ur american....that post of urs says: also want to lets u guys know....its not lets its ''let'' LET!! LET!! lets is bad grammer !!NOODLLE!!!!!!!! i want NOOODLE!! 2 weeks ago i eat it,i feel so weak
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:47 pm

hahah we got nice weather here sunny sunny
no faking allah damit snow muhahah...lvl 62 and 20 % now.queen u got to lvl..and stop with ur noodle maybe ull get slow too cause ur parents ate them too so noodle+eat = slow lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 11:33 am

These 2 days, my line frequency is very bad and damn 2 times dead coz of laggy situation... Well, MG is now 54, 92% huhuhu... damn slow... hope to lvl him to 55 tonight. Hope anyone can help him out with dt soldier or anything that kill fast..bounce bounce

Oiii Shoan, has the snow fade away from your place? Here in Singapore is shiny...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: sadas   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:50 pm

I AM BACK FRIDAY CAUSE GAY MATH AND GERMAN TEST, ill help u lvl mg.....shiny weather is goood for Shakira u know^^
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:31 pm

good queen cause im faking bored with Eslant lvling 1 by 1 Mad Mad Mad
hahah my age change at forum too afro afro
btw hows bleach ?? gonna watch it
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:21 am

lol! Sure Queen. Will wait for you to lvl MG. I will park my chr and u lvl him wherever you go. haha..

Felk, today 14th Feb 08 is a good day for couple to celebrate valentine. Go with your gf and enjoy your valentine's day while you can. hehehe....

And happy valentines to all...cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
shadowvane

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Hi, Sean here played char shadowvane was in nooDie's clan dirtdevils.... It got hacked and nvr played again.... We know who hacked it lol.... but culdnt get it back...zzz.... anyway.... any1 playing ko let me noe i wanna join.... jst looking for old myko buddys to play with...^^ tho im noob at leveling cse always used to macro tongue but usko gay need to buy premium then can login lolz....*sigh*afro
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi Sean,
I'm zz_MG_zz aka AresLament. We played at Ronark server. In MYKO, I'm in Wicked_Sickzz clan (Xydonis). So let me welcome you to our forum...cheers
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:22 pm

omg MG ur shakira looks so cute lol and cant enjoy GF got school and too far away Sad Sad Sad
but next week she sleep here 3 days so gangbang ehh i mean chlling a bit afro afro
Back to top Go down
shadowvane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Is there any possibility dat i can join u guyz?
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:32 am

we're now in MoonKnight clan i think there can be posibiletey for u to join buth u need to be active to join= need prem not must to have prem buth advantage if wnana be active.. u have started a char jet or going to?
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:32 pm

hey felk.. gangbang?? Nah dont think so.. LOL. U wont be so mean rite.. hahaha....

anyway..thank you..i know my shakira is cute but the father is more cuter.... HAHAHA...
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 pm

zzzz im hacked... lost crimosn +1 rbirth and crimson +5 rbirth robe elemental penedant comnplet helemet +1rb elixir +1 rbirth thorn empact ice and fire blast
and 70 mill zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

queene since i had logged ur acc last cupel of days i gave all ur items to schwend... just s the keylogger cant hack u allso and i need my questions if u have them stil.
Back to top Go down
shadowvane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:23 pm

ouch sry to hear dat.....hm....
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: asdsa   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 4:27 am

1. I AM BACK, but no prem
2. GETTING BACK ACCOUNT DONT HELP, HE WILL HACK U AGAIN WHEN U GOT GOOD ITEMs
3. HOW THE FUCK CAN U GET HACKED WHEN U KNOW HOW PPLE HACK!!!
4. YES NEW GUY U CAN JOIN US ANYTIME^^
Back to top Go down
shadowvane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:28 pm

But im considering how to get good items whether worth it or not to start all over again...i might wanna be a str mage... wif str acc and armors ^^
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 3:48 pm

Team aka Sharwin, I'm trying to sell my glave rebirth +3 to help u out with armours and weapon. Anyone interterested or have any friends want to buy my glave, pls pm me in game at zzzMGzzz. Market price from 185 to 200 mil negotiable...

And shadowvane, sorry, i know nuts about mage. Maybe Sharwin or Queen can help you out! hehe..
Back to top Go down
shadowvane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 5:06 pm

i noe.. i can pk wif mage but i need mage str items tho...hm.... see wat i can plan.... cse lightning blade stunns alot and can own alot of ppl....specially sins... need +str onli
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: sadas   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:19 am

vane... just try contact me...im broke atm but i got some paper armor strnght
and i can help u make +8 or more
for better we have too wait abit
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: sadas   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:20 am

game name= queenmagica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostboyZ :: Knight Online :: Xydonis@USKO-
Jump to: