LostboyZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here

Go down 
+11
Thei La menthe
Sharwin
laserdisc
Felk
Queenmagica
AresLament
Inoue aka EG aka Azra
furios
OwnThatShit
tOm
Shadowfax13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
AresLament

AresLament

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 8:07 am

wakakakaka queen......

Hey team, how are u? Long time no c u? Yea u right, doesn't make sense at all.... hahaha.... but i love queen (not in a gay way)....
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Im great got best grade on fysik exam:lol:

weene is stupid....lol

war wish u luck on next tests to
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 10:16 pm

Good for you team.... Queen stupid!???? Oh my godddd, is this some kind of set back for me!! I juz know queen is stupid... i tot all this while Queen is the oracle...confused confused confused confused confused wahhhhhhh.... but hey queen............ _____________________ juz joking hehe ___the end. Wish all the best for those taking their exam papers...
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:29 am

Guys😢 ,

I felt terrible, my account was hack. This morning when i woke up, i saw my chr get dc from doing merchant the whole night. I relog and was shocked to see my dual weapons, scroll and all my money missing. I checked in my bank and all the scrolls were missing + all my quest item for lvl 70 which i have pre prepared. I dunno why this is happening. I never give my account to anyone even to our clannies. I have been playing clean and never used 3rd party tools and this is what i get. I have report this issue to KO support and do not know what next. For a time being i wouldn't be on as I have nothing at all. Can't even lvlng as no equipment to equip with.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 3:28 pm

oO... i feel so sorry for you...

Hell it's been a real pain those fucking hackers... don't think only turks are hackers but also those chinese players...

You lost lotsa money?? perhaps, just perhaps you could find the strength to continue again
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 4:57 pm

Yea... damn pain in e ass. I have been spending like almost US 500 just to equip with good items and accessories for my ares for the past 3 months and c what i get. I do not know how good these hackers are. They really capable in doing lots of thing without our knowledged. Since i play usko, i nvr visit to any 3rd pt software or do any downloading. What I frequent visit is snoxd and i know that is the only safe website to go to.

Now, I'm starting back with zzzMGzzz. Have to start lvlng back from zero. But before i do that, I will need to reformat my com and change my whole pw in game. good luck to you all and please safe keep your account. don't be the next victim.Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 10:00 pm

so sry for u mg.. me and queene will help u es much as we ever can get u back lvl.... i tihnk the danger is when merch i heard other get hack allso when they merchanthing..... u shure u need make new acc? u bether send letter to thoose responsible for ko... maby they can do somthing.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:52 am

2nd exams ain't as good as the 1st...

hope the 3rd one will be twice as good :p
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:50 pm

USKO has replied to me and am getting back my account with new pw and email address but USKO cannot help with my lost items.... well that is life.... u loose abit and u gain abit....Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 5:47 pm

ar least u got ur account back and it ain't comprimised anymore... parhaps you should consider to keep using the USKO pw if it's any good!
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:09 am

i will be playing both chrs now..(ares with moon - for merchanting and bdw and MG with xydonis - ardream chr) haha..
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 3:20 pm

3 days been lvlng MG and now he is 46....LoL..... So, how u guys been doing out there!
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 6:40 pm

im good here,,,btw i cant login much, have to settle few thing 1st...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 3:29 am

2nd bad exam in a row... thoug i studied all the theory... there weren't many excercises to make so i thought, ah well it's goign to be a very theoretic exam... nothing!! all excercises except 1 FUCK!!!!
my exam from friday was the other way around! what a bunch of crap!!!!!

next exam friday => thermodynamics... hard but got a lot of days to study hope this one will be ok

so how are you guys doing... hope you'll enjoy ur life's atm... i'm not... very shitty my exams... next week monday they'll be over... perhaps then i'll be a bit more active... however my girlfriends needs to have some attention also... or is it the other way around Razz

good luck guys lol!
Back to top Go down
laserdisc

laserdisc

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 7:37 am

so..as u guys will find out when u log...our allies got rid of us.
not exactly sure why,asked sevarok and he wont say anything.
figured id post this to let everyone know,seeing as some people have other stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Hmmmm....well, I will have to ask queen then. I'm not certain why our ally get rid of us but nvm. We can always find ways to get our own cape.. may be when all clannies back online... FYI, USKO reply pertaining to my account being hack. Very lame reply...Evil or Very Mad

Hail dino1970!
Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. In accordance with our terms of service we currently do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes game currency and experience loss. We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and happy hunting!

CSR Vanthiella
Knight Online Customer Support Team
www.knightonlineworld.com
www.k2network.net
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: ALLY   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:33 pm

SWEET TOM IS BACK, sry guys im reason of ally disband, but nvm they werent much good anyways, i had too add them my harpy pts:evil:

There was a member in Gwardia that dident like some of members in our clan and he was drunk 1 night and talked shit too them in ally chat(i wont say who they hate), so i got pretty mad and did them inn-.- nothing much only 2-3 Twisted Evil of them......(not my fault he is drunk)

if u want them back, ill leave clanWelcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 Icon_razz(but i sure dont want too, now mg and rest is back:cheers: )

Hm... BTW got some new friends, nice and good pple, they want too ally us lol:lol!: <----- is that like Goku smily???
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: MG   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:37 pm

hmm, mg if i write somthing like too them, maybe i can get better items than i have-.- WAHHAHAHAH im evil:twisted: , yes i am:twisted:
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: sads   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:42 pm

WARGHHHH I CANT SEE MY SMILYS
Back to top Go down
Felk

Felk

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm

it was Porter and War
they who hated = Glancer and Kariston(me)
both insulted me and galncer called noob and other shit
told them to stfu lbalablbalba.....
i think they didnt know who iam and i dont care anyway
so they disbaned ally
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: sad   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 2:15 am

well marco, idc they insultet glancer and me,cause war was drunk, i dont care about them, rather have nice pple in clan than gay pple in ally
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:41 am

hmm... IDK... moonknight CL told me whether xydonis want to ally with them or not. I says we will wait for xydonis CL (Tom) to get online. LOL, they scare Tom will scold them for taking me, dol, garuda and great priest. Maybe by allying will resolve the misunderstanding. Whatever..... lahhhhh..

BTW, glancer is a quiet type and seldom talk, i don't think he is a trouble maker. Maybe there is some misunderstanding during the conversation tho.. Anyway, who cares...

I love Queen (n.i.a.g.w).. and Queen, if you have something xtra good items for warrior, don't forget my MG. Hehehehe..... And I love Team too.. both of them are like my closest bros.. in MYKO. Queen, send my regards to Aramis... miss him so much..
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: MG   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:50 pm

tytyty mg we love u too, aramis says hello too u and dol(thnx for beeing nice too him), ur like a father and dol like a mother>< love u(n.i.a.g.w.)

U are right, glancer not much of a talker, he is a nice guy, thats why i backed him up VS gwardia, i told them that glancer says sry, still THEY ARE POLISH-.-, damn and i thought turks were 100000x times worse then all others....

LOOK AT MY ENGLISH!!! sweet sweet, uhh no noodle for couple of days
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

PostSubject: MG   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:52 pm

hmm, sry mg, i can give u my chitin +5, and destroyer +7 if u want...everything els is noob......i love scorpion scyth!!

my <3 too shakira
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Shakira is not well. Juz received call from my wife that shakira is having high fever. She is going to send her to see doctor now. Crying or Very sad I'm quite worried too. Hopefully all goes well...Smile

Yeah queen, if i have xtra ss+7, will keep for you..Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostboyZ :: Knight Online :: Xydonis@USKO-
Jump to: