LostboyZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here

Go down 
+11
Thei La menthe
Sharwin
laserdisc
Felk
Queenmagica
AresLament
Inoue aka EG aka Azra
furios
OwnThatShit
tOm
Shadowfax13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Thei La menthe

Thei La menthe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 11:31 pm

Yea its me aramis.
I was only fooling around lol, ok ok il stop. hehehehhee:lol:
Queenmagica is my brother and he beats my ass all the time, i want to do the same back to him on internet.

btw happy easter everyone:albino:
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 7:15 pm

edit previous post

and i'm not going to be here when new year... perhaps just in time to celebrate malaysian new year with all of you guys but not newyear GMT+1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inoue aka EG aka Azra

Inoue aka EG aka Azra

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 2:06 pm

me n Tom not gonna be online for quite sometimes. we'd gone back to Tom's hometown... sad news that Tom's father is very very ill now.. doctor said it just matter of time.. so no new year for us. However, we wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

p/s: feel sad when looking at tom's gloomy face Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: WHAT   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 7:48 pm

Inoue aka Eg...somthing=InoueOrihime, or Toms 2nd wife??

I hope ur father gets better Tom=(
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 8:05 pm

oO... thats quite sad!! I wish you much strength during these hard times!!! So sorry it's going to be a sad NewYear, however, hope you'll be able to find some strength and peace in words from ur friends and family!

To all my others clannies i wish you a very happy newyear!!! Sorry again for my inactivity!! but studies are quite important now!! also my girlfriend is a bit more important than my 3rd year in knight online now! So sorry!
All the best wished to you all!!! Hope to see you when my exams are finished! I'll log on every now and then just for fun, for chat and for np Razz

Tom, Hope you'll get passed these hard days!! You got friends all over the globe who wish u strength!!
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 12:24 pm

I pray for you and family hoping that you're able to face the situation in peace mind, find some strength and pull urself up if filling down and hope everything will gets well soon. Insyallah....

Wishing everyone a very happy new year...

Dino.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 1:46 am

hmm i haven't been on lately... it's because of my studies and my relation with my girlfriend, which seems to get pretty serious cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 6:38 pm

i tried to log on today for war but can't... a well... guess i'll continue studying!

BTW why r u all so inactive

sorry again for my inactivity
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 8:59 pm

lol! Warses.... i think school re-opening here in singapore thus giving a little bit more time on children. Not to worry dude.. i will keep spamming when ever i can but for now i need to concentrate on my shakira as she will be going for her check up this coming monday. she is only 9 months old.. haha.. And yea.. please concentrate on your study and spend a little time with your girlfriend...if not your mom will get mad..
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Add on to my early msg... fyi, tom log in today but not gonna play for a couple of weeks due to family matter....we understand that and hope everything gets well fast and back with his normal life. And play ko together gether again hehe...Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 12:09 am

OK... thanks for the update... please inform the others also i'm going to absent... i try to log on every now and then...

Sad to hear Tom!! Hope everything gonna be ok soon
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Sad i got a litle prob... or a biig prob..all ppl seams to have stopped play coz only 1-3 ppl on at the same time... it bin like this many weeks now and i dunno wat to do since im allmostt only 1 accitve..... many ppl left coz of this and... boring to play all alone.... i will kik u evil then add 1 of my other acc as cl just intil u back then we see wat to do... intil then i will go a other clan... sad that this happend buth.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:05 pm

i hope ya understands....evil when u back on pm me i made a nother char cl so the clan dont get dised
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:52 pm

i will wait intil the weekend before i do anything though
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 3:02 am

couple of things you have to consider:
1) many of us had holidays so this time of the year, it's always a period of inactivity!
2) when u try to log on nowadays, server is just too full of people... also becuase of the holiday season...
3) some of us are having exams, like me, so we can't log on much or not at all
4) personal problems, or personal affairs: everyone has em once in a while... i got girlfriend now so i have less time to play online and more time to play in real life Razz others are going through a really bad period...
5) perhaps people got tired of playing so they are resting a while, it has happened before and it will happen again I myself, am in a really bad period... i admitt, i'm totally not in the mood to play sorry for that hope you'll respect it... it will come back... need to give it some time... my studies are a bit more important now :p

try to have a little fate... people will be coming back! Just wait till februari then there will be a rise in activity in the clan wait and see :p

Hope this makes things a bit more clearer... spread the word please
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi team/warses, i respect u guys decision for what ever decision u guys take. seriously i feel bored at times when less ppl online as there has no one to talk to. silent the most important thing is we do remember each other and shall always be, even we are no longer in clan. juz give some time for some tot. cheers for your info on clannies no longer in xydonis

1. ttDoLtt
2. GarudaSnoOk
3. AresLament

Will definitely come back joining the clan once all ppl online. For a time being, we are looking for clan that can lvl us up at eslant and quest making for above 60s. Hope u guys understand..Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 3:10 pm

OK thanks for info ares... hope you'll still be active here...

no problem for me if u guys seek clan to level 60+ in eslant... but keep in mind, we want you all back once we're going to be active again Razz
See you online sooner or later again...
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:42 am

Thanks man. Hope the rest of clannies shares the same tot as u. Cool

Crying or Very sad I'm juz worried what happen to Tom. Till now have not heard any update from him. Hope everything goes well...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Think we have to consider the worst...

I wish u all the best Tom, just like everyone else!
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 6:34 pm

Hi all....sorry coz i cant active in few week, i,m here just to update to all, my beloved dad just pass away last tuesday 8th Jan 2008 at 6.30 am malaysia time. i'll be back when everything back to normal. sorry again.
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Sharwin wrote:
Sad i got a litle prob... or a biig prob..all ppl seams to have stopped play coz only 1-3 ppl on at the same time... it bin like this many weeks now and i dunno wat to do since im allmostt only 1 accitve..... many ppl left coz of this and... boring to play all alone.... i will kik u evil then add 1 of my other acc as cl just intil u back then we see wat to do... intil then i will go a other clan... sad that this happend buth.... Sad

lol....there's 36 ppl in clan why u choose to kick me?
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 4:31 am

needed spot for assist so could do cl coz i though all had stopped paly since nonne on..didnt know all had exam as wars said sry evil Sad
Back to top Go down
Sharwin

Sharwin

PostSubject: sharwin   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 4:32 am

sry to hear for ur dad evil
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Hm...   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 4:54 am

Guys i see everything, im sry evil for u father.

My luck, let me tell.

this is writen in school library computer:

i get prem, God hears and gives me 4 days of storm, no internet.
storm over, a computer hacker gets news from God and hacks my interner for 2 days.
when hacker gone then ofcourse my computer breaks down, ofcourse!!

i'll be back when comp be back
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 10:20 am

Inna lillah... my condolence to your family members. hope u will be back with us soon. take care bro...

and queen, i miss u, please get online soon and fix your damn computer fast lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostboyZ :: Knight Online :: Xydonis@USKO-
Jump to: