LostboyZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here

Go down 
+11
Thei La menthe
Sharwin
laserdisc
Felk
Queenmagica
AresLament
Inoue aka EG aka Azra
furios
OwnThatShit
tOm
Shadowfax13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Revenga

Revenga

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 3:31 pm

yeah ..come come...lets do a massive 'spammation' at gallery xD Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 6:54 pm

any idea how we can update pesonal np's
Back to top Go down
Thei La menthe

Thei La menthe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 7:56 pm

Hey i made that pic to Queenmagica.
Omg what nub, i can fix size.. but she/he(shemale maybe) hasent fixed it.

Btw here is some cool trailers to new movies to come, i made tis post personally to Sharwin/teampl:

Here is the Dark knight Trailer:

The movie is coming in July... or something like that.

http://atasteforthetheatrical.com/deathtrap/default.htm

National treasure trailer, which is kind old, but u guys play this game so much its proberly new:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809839449/video

And here is trailer for the New Great, massive multiplayer free online game, coming, with a world 4x as Wows and a graphic slightley better:

http://www.nmkharstad.no/video/owned1.jpg

lol!

i have more trailers, like Iron man,Hulk,Hellboy2,but i guess u guys are to busy getting to level 52,omg lvl 53,or maybe just one more level to 54, maybe 55!! yea... i bet u guys are to busy levling, but know this :
when u are done to get to lvl 70 that u spend 1 year or more on, what are u gonna do? go to war 2 times which u use 2minutes on?
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 8:08 pm

nice trailers... but now something else

i really need to apologize to all of you guys and girls in the clan... I'm not active these couple of weeks cause of 4 reasons:
1) my parents are always at home and i need to study according to them so i'm not able to play while they're around
2) I really got to study lol... need to have some good exams starting 15th januari!! really important this year (again)
3) Now I finally have a girlfriend, i need to meet her a lot, i don't mind it cause i really like her
4) Everytime i try to log on... I got this FREAKING non-premium users not allowed, How i hate that!!

Hope you guys/girls can accept this! I'm sorry for my inactivity but I'll be back!! You can take that to the bank (lol this expression is so cool Very Happy)

Anyway I'll be active in forum, once i see response i'll respond back again... so i'll see you in here Laughing

One last thing and very important thingy

Merry Christmas to all of you out there, especially to my clannies and all the people who are from MYKO Xydonis! Love you guys/girls and hope to see you ingame soon cheers cheers cheers santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 8:51 am

hahaha guys...gals.... this is cool. our forum is getting much alive. well i have said and i will said it again... merry x'mas to those celebrate it and happy new year to all.

and thei la menthe, fyi, i'm not chinese either lol! so how should i address u? your nick damn hard to type lol! lol! . sorry guys, nothing much of ideas to contribute:oops:
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 1:41 pm

Good news to tell here, Zangetsu is going to play back, he in clan now but still low lvl, pls help him lvling whenever u guys see he's online,
fyi Zangetsu aka original _ParanioA_ is the 1 who introduce me to Knight Online n he help me alots to build LostboyZ™ clan in MYKO.
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: zang   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 7:24 pm

yea ill try help more, is there any site we can see NPs of pple other then that gay usko site?
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:07 pm

s.a

ty aga for the invite again

only left these 2 pics after i forgot to save myko folders before formatting my hd >.<

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 200612302235dt9

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 2007179161ly2
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 2:04 am

lucky u, mine all gone when i reformat my HD, all i got now is from warses...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 2:36 am

HIHIHI Zangetsu, i'm so glad to see someone who's coming back from our LostboyZ clan... tomorrow i'll log on when free... today not celebrating X-mis with family

Hope to see you ingame soon

BTW zang, how come u came back to KO? Pursuation from Tom?? or really felt like lost in this thing called internet and mmo-games? Very Happy

Ah well, i'm just glad ur here... my ingame nick is still Warses13 or Shadowfax13, i'll help u level once i'm actually able to log on... (ingame nick of yours is still the same i presume??)

Cya later all!!
Back to top Go down
Revenga

Revenga

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 12:30 pm

tOm wrote:
Good news to tell here, Zangetsu is going to play back, he in clan now but still low lvl, pls help him lvling whenever u guys see he's online,
fyi Zangetsu aka original _ParanioA_ is the 1 who introduce me to Knight Online n he help me alots to build LostboyZ™️ clan in MYKO.

am i dreaming or what confused confused

To Zangetsu : Welcome back aga.... Laughing Laughing <---sure drink 'tom's racun' kaw kaw Laughing
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Hope i'm not too late to wish or introduce myself..lol! Welcome back Zangetsu and i'm from WickedSickzz clan and my nick is zz_MG_zz and now aka AresLament. lol! lol! Will help you with lvlng if have the opportunity to meet u in server. cya soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 10:54 pm

Hmm server is sooo full
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 3:26 am

ty to aga, baba, kardes

im just bored when came back to work, thats why i try login to usko

when im on off day, most probably i cant login coz i do some other stuffs

the key word to playing usko, TRY to login lol!
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 4:48 am

emm....nvm, aslong u try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thei La menthe

Thei La menthe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 5:00 am

Scrue this.
Fucking shit hole dick sucking cow asshole.
My 15 line message just got deleted.
Fuck shit!! Fuck!!
Whyyyyyy!! why!!! why did this happen.
Ok im so angry im gonna go and kill some centaurs and trolls,and yea, yea!.

btw my name is not Chinese, and stom being racist to those guys.
They are cool and i hope they get as much power as USA and make a war with them, couse i *****ing hate USAs goverment.
FBI, please take ur I and stick it in ur asses, maybe u will feel better then.
Btw.....happy easter everyone.albino albino albino

I have to remind Queenmagica to brush his teeths, he only listens to smileys, but i can only find yellow smileys, not smileys with yellow teeth(not tit).
Oooh wait min, there i found one....sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Queenmagica☀ sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny remember to brush ur☀ sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

And Teampel, Aka(why the fuck am i using this word, its fucking Turkish) Sharwin, learn to write, becouse its hard for us to read when u tpye ilke htis,coubeaes it nnoysa us ervy uchm.
Nah just kidding, ur doing great, better then queenmagica.
Yes i know queen u are now amazed about the lie i said, but i wasent saying he was doing better then u on typing, i said he was doing it better then u on brushing his tits.... i meen... i meen teeths.
Btw i bet the only guys in this forum thats not fat is Queenmagica and Sharwin.
(please accept my sarcasm,im just trying to make ur lives a little bit better.)

is this a free forum, i have one message to a country called Turkey.
FUCK U, FUCK UR MOTHER AND FUCK UR FATHER(WHICH IS UR MOTHER) THEN FUCK UR LITTLE LIES ABOUT KURDS BEING TERRORISTS.
thanks u and good bye
Back to top Go down
Queenmagica

Queenmagica

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: the le menthe   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 8:48 am

evil cant u some sort of ban this ass?
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 11:19 am

yea i can, but what is the point? he will make new acc...btw what this kid ingame id?
Back to top Go down
laserdisc

laserdisc

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 11:22 am

omg...wat is with that guy. Seriously,im starting to think hes as stupid as the guy in his icon,or at least as insane...

btw,ill be on next couple of days some,so if u need me just yell
Back to top Go down
laserdisc

laserdisc

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 11:33 am

laserdisc wrote:
omg...wat is with that guy. Seriously,im starting to think hes as stupid as the guy in his icon,or at least as insane...

btw,ill be on next couple of days some,so if u need me just yell

avatar*,not icon...damn its been a long day
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 12:14 pm

lol! btw welcome to forum laser Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AresLament

AresLament

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 1:08 pm

o_O another forum evil? or now change to laser?

Haha...I think the one with too many **** words must be Aramis. Am I right queen!! Laughing Laughing .

Well guys, these couple of days can't lvlng much as I have lots of cleaning need to be done at home but I'm merchanting in game and will keep checking every 1 to 2 hours. If time permits, I would love lvlng with u guys. Haha... missed harpy...so much

THE END.... (next episode arise)
Back to top Go down
tOm

tOm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 2:18 pm

lol again....welcome laserdisc to our forum, i know my english suck Very Happy so who care.. Razz

i m login in abit late today, wana go out soon..after finish spaming Very Happy preparation for kids school thing...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 4:43 pm

Hey guys, i tried to log on yesterday but couldn't get passed the non-prem thingy!!! later today i'll try agian when my mom isn't home! she's in a crappy mood lately and she doesn't want to see me behind a pc! When she's not home i'll give it a try login in!!
Tonight, don't expect me to log on cause my GF is coming back to antwerp Razz so i'm going to meet her!! (i still can't believe i can put those 2 words behind each other: "my " and "GF" cheers lol! I'm so HAPPY Laughing )

Anyway have fun at war later, don't get killed to much! Hopefully i'm able to log on then!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax13

Shadowfax13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 4:44 pm

lol edit this post then Razz

don't fool us anymore... almost thought u were serious... good u stopped in time... but now we know you... it doesn't matter anymore lol farao

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here   Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy ur stay here
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostboyZ :: Knight Online :: Xydonis@USKO-
Jump to: